Who is C3 for?
C3 is for startups, freelancers, small businesses, and entrepreneurs who want the "power of community" to work for them. They want to work in a place where the entrepreneurial vibe is strong and supportive. They want coworking in the community that can offer them the most
C3 is for those people looking for an affordable place to work, to meet colleagues, and to get to know other like-minded professionals in the Boston/Cambridge area.
Features and Amenities
- Shared work areas with 24/7 access
- Many shared meeting rooms, each with speakerphone
- Snacks, drinks, coffee, espresso, and organic fruit
- Telephone booths for private calls
- Ultra-fast, reliable enterprise-class WiFi service!
- Printing, scanning, copying, and faxing
- Personal storage cube
- C3 community events
- Professional security
- Electronic key-based access control
- Digital video security system
- Security guards on-site 24/7
- Access to the Venture Café
C3 is always growing.
We believe that C3 clients are what make C3 the best place for entrepreneurs to work. We take suggestions and are happy to help with C3 client initiatives, whether it's through Friday Brown Bag Brainstorming meetings (C3B3), or office hours with VCs or lawyers, or periodic community-wide "State of C3" gatherings.